Thursday, December 6, 2007

Thursday - Playing Doctor


Doctor sucks and fucks young twink
Chad goes into for his yearly checkup. The doctor started by feeling my balls but it didn't feel any different from any other exam until the doctor started the prostate exam. I actually started to actually enjoy the prostate exam and that is where the doctor went a step further.



Doctor sucks and fucks young twink
Chad goes into for his yearly checkup. The doctor started by feeling my balls but it didn't feel any different from any other exam until the doctor started the prostate exam. I actually started to actually enjoy the prostate exam and that is where the doctor went a step further.



I've wanted to do this for awhile.



Quinn
Quinn | 20 | 5'7" | 135# | 6.5" | Brown Hair | Blue EyesStraight & Open-Minded | As you have heard me say before, it's the rare occassion that I get horned up from my own content. I'm always focused on creating a great erotic product for all of you. With that said, dear lord, when editing this video, I was definitely wishing for Quinn's "Round Two" with immediacy. I gotta say it once again that this is one hot fucking video! | Quinn and his girlfriend moved to the Arizona desert almost a year ago, and from the moment I saw his pix on my favorite sex & swingers site, I knew that I wanted to capture him on video. And as some of you are aware, in April I conducted a mass emailing campaign to which Quinn positively responded. Thank the baybee geezus! | By his own admission, Quinn is open to exploring his natural curiosities, and his only previous experience was a threeway with a buddy in which he & his girlfriend participated. Based on what happened in my video shoot with Quinn, I think he has figured out what all of us Butt Pirates have known for centuries... It feel fucking good

No comments:

Post a Comment